ITN Productions and The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport have combined forces to ensure the logistics profession receives the profile it deserves. An exciting new programme, Global Logistics and Transport News, reflects CILT’s mission to encourage talented young people into our profession and raise public awareness of the logistics industry.
Global Logistics and Transport News, part of ITN Productions’ new Transport News channel, will launch on Friday 14 June. It features interviews with many of the foremost professionals in transport and the supply chain, including Graham Inglis FCILT, CEO DHL Supply Chain Europe and the Institute’s President, leading transport planner Jim Steer FCILT.
CILT’s Chief Executive Steve Agg FCILT says: “We have teamed up with ITN in order to raise the profile of our profession and everyone who works in it. We can reach a wider audience and let the world know how valuable the work of logistics, supply chain and transport professionals is to everyone’s daily life: a great collaborative venture working for all of us.”
Global Logistics and Transport News is unveiled at CILT’s annual logistics conference on Wednesday 13th June and will be available online for everyone to see on Friday 14th June at www.ciltuk.org.uk/itn. If you can’t wait, a sneak preview of the new programme is available on the same link now.
Transport news from ITN Productions, presented by Natasha Kaplinsky, includes reports about:
· Avantigas showcasing Light Petroleum Gas as a fuel solution of the future
· Cast UK stands out by recruiting consultants that have previously worked in supply chain logistics.
· Five regional hauliers in one: Harlequin Logistics offers cost-effective transport solutions.
· Felixstowe Port, operated by Hutchison Ports, is the hub that connects us to the rest of the world.
· Low Carbon Freight Dividend is offering small businesses a chance to get containers off the roads.
· Maritime Transport is expanding its operation to meet the needs of customers.
· Consultants Oliver Wight help companies to turn their fortunes around by optimising supply chains.
· Palletforce employ an innovative way of working to make sure their trucks are never empty.
· Rotterdam based Samskip offers cost-efficient, environmentally friendly transportation.
· Toolsgroup shows how utilising the latest technology can result in growth for companies.
Transport News is the latest industry channel from ITN Productions’ corporate production team, which works with trade bodies and associations to deliver high-quality news programming for individual vertical business sectors, producing videos about key industry topics, sharing best practice and updating on industry developments. See it here: www.transportnews.itn.co.uk
Feb 28, 2021 Comments Off on U.S. Chamber of Commerce Statement on Supply Chain Executive Order
Feb 28, 2021 Comments Off on Narrow Aisle announce significant US investment
Feb 28, 2021 Comments Off on AIPUT breaks ground on second state-of-the-art air cargo warehouse at dnata City East
May 13, 2018 Comments Off on Yale Europe Materials Handling expands tow tractor range
May 11, 2018 Comments Off on How will Brexit affect the Supply Chain & Logistics Industries?
May 07, 2018 Comments Off on Combilift sets benchmark for mass customisation with new €50m production plant
Nov 14, 2020 Comments Off on New Modulean Lite shadow boards from BeaverswoodImproved organisation of workplace tools is in warehouse and logistics centres is provided with new Modulean Lite shadow boards from workplace visual communication solutions specialist,...
Sep 13, 2020 Comments Off on Hyster Europe expands its range of electric counterbalance lift trucks
Aug 09, 2020 Comments Off on Linde Training Solutions – Well Trained Without Fail
Aug 03, 2020 Comments Off on Warehouse Strategy, Design & Operation for a Post-Covid-19 World
Nov 22, 2020 Comments Off on Axial Properties Ltd fined €80,000 following serious incident in Clonee warehouseOn Friday 20th November, at Trim Circuit Court, Judge Martina Baxter imposed a fine of €80,000 on Axial Properties Ltd following a serious incident at one of their warehouses in Bracetown...
Nov 14, 2020 Comments Off on New Modulean Lite shadow boards from Beaverswood
May 31, 2020 Comments Off on A-SAFE launches new hygiene partition for industrial facilities
Mar 25, 2020 Comments Off on Hospitality casualties could join warehousing workforce says UKWA